Snelling is looking to fill multiple Mortgage Support Roles at several Grand Rapids locations.
Ideal candidates for these roles are Professional, Detail Minded, Energetic, and Eager to learn a new Industry.
1st shift, $14 – $17 based on experience
6 months with potential for hire in for the hard working candidates!
Here are the Mortgage Support Roles Snelling is currently hiring for:
- Prepare and audit files for submission to processing
- Ensure files move through processing and closing in a timely manner
- Communicate with Loan Originators on loan status
- Communicate with Processors to make sure all loans are moving through the approval process
- Follow up with customers on outstanding loan documents
- Prepare and deliver disclosures for specific loan type/programs
- Review Good Faith Estimates for accuracy
- Ensure all loan disclosures are sent according to RESPA and TRID requirements
- Adhere to time frame requirements
Junior Mortgage Closer:
Review Closed Not Disbursed report to identify loans that require closing confirmation. Obtain confirmation from Title Company, review docs and work collectively with assigned closer to complete the Disburse/Purchase action as required
Reviewing reports, prepare all loans for funding and work directly with wire department for sending required funds for mortgage closings.
Demonstrates a high level of communication with internal and external partners, providing service. Excellence at all times
Monitor shared email box to provide support for closing team to deliver CD’s timely and track acknowledgments
- Finalize loan processing stage by preparing loan for submission to closing department.
- Review initial underwriting decisions and prepare decision letter as appropriate and working directly with the applicants to obtain outstanding items required by underwriting for a final approval.
- Process conventional mortgage applications reviewing credit reports, income and asset documentation confirming all documentation meets requirements to move forward with an underwriting decision while demonstrating a high level of communication with members along with internal and external partners, and providing service excellence at all times.
- Employee will need to review all Mortgage closing documents within the Members (3) day rescission period. To ensure 100% accuracy of all documents on the file before member’s proceeds can be advanced.
- Set-Up Closings: Employee will assist Home Equity Underwriters and Branches with the gathering of necessary mortgage. Information and or review along with completion of Mortgage documents for member review and signing.
Requirements for the Mortgage Support Roles:
- Minimum of 2+ years of administrative experience in an office environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to pass a background check and credit check
Do any of these roles look like your next job opportunity? Apply now for immediate consideration.
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49546
APPLY FOR JOB