- Monday-Friday 6:30 am – 2:30 pm
- $16/hr+DOE Depending on experience, Paid Weekly!
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Follow the prep list created by chefs to plan duties
- Label and stock all ingredients on shelves so they can be organized and easily accessible
- Measure ingredients and seasonings to be used in cooking
- Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat, etc.
- Undertake basic cooking duties such as reducing sauces, parboiling food, etc.
- Prepare simple dishes such as salads, entrees, etc.
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces, taking out the trash, etc.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation guidelines
- Take and record the temperature of food and food storage areas
- Place food trays over food warmers for immediate service
- Perform other kitchen duties as assigned
- Knowledge of health and safety rules in a kitchen
- Manual dexterity – able to operate cutting tools and kitchen utensils
- Be a team player with good communication skills
- Be patient with an ability to stay positive under pressure
- Very good physical condition and endurance
- High school diploma or equivalent is desirable; Training from a culinary school will be an asset