Snelling is seeking an HR Recruiter ($14.00-$16.00/hr) for an established company in San Antonio. This is a contract job to build multiple teams for a number of positions.
Summary: The HR recruiter will work to assist the Director of Operations and VP of Operations with recruiting efforts for several Operations Departments to include Case Management, Records & Transcription and Data & Production Management. The HR recruiter will manage our full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates. The HR recruiter’s responsibilities will include sourcing candidates online, updating job ads, testing qualified candidates, and conducting background checks. The HR recruiter candidate must be self-motivated and could work independently without excess direction or supervision. This candidate must possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal. They must have strong organizational skills and a strong customer-centric attitude.
- Hire qualified candidates for the following Operations Teams: Case Management, Records & Transcription (Medical Scribes) and Data & Production Management.
- Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g., social medical and professional platforms like Indeed). Manage and maintain professional platform accounts to include resume screening and tracking.
- Craft recruiting emails to attract potential candidates.
- Interview qualified candidates (via phone, video, and in-person)
- Prepare and distribute appropriate testing links for each Operations Department.
- Advertise job openings on company’s career page, social media, job boards and internally as directed by the Director of Operations or VP of Operations.
- Collaborate with the Director of Operations to establish appropriate compensation rates for potential hires.
- Collaborate with the Director of Operations and Department leads to schedule training class dates for potential hires.
- Send job offer emails and respond to candidate questions regarding compensation and benefits.
- Provide a weekly report of Job Board account status to reflect the average number of resumes received and reviewed within a given week.
- Provide a weekly report of Phone Interviews to reflect the total number scheduled and completed within a given week.
- Provide a weekly report for 2nd Interviews to reflect the total number scheduled and successfully completed within a given week.
- Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill and time-to-hire.
- Act as a consultant to new hires and assist in the onboarding process when necessary.
- Participate in job fairs when necessary.
- Bachelor’s in human resources management or relevant field
- Proven work experience as an HR recruiter or similar role
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- 5 day/40-hour workweek: Mon – Fri 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Remote work potential upon successful onboarding completion and
The company is an equal opportunity employer for qualified individuals with disabilities. The Company makes reasonable accommodations where appropriate for a qualified individual to perform the Essential Duties.
HR Recruiting Associate must adhere to all Federal HIPAA laws and regulations and be willing to sign a Confidentiality Agreement.
San Antonio, Texas 78230