Snelling Staffing Services is looking for a Facilities Maintenance Technician $15+ DOE with interest in joining a maintenance team at an automotive plant on the south side of San Antonio.
- No rotating shifts
- Weekly direct deposit
- Immediate health, dental, vision, life benefits for affordable weekly premium
- Short conversion term from contract to offer of employment
- Salary starting at $15+ depending on experience
Maintenance Technician Job Duties:
- Repair of high speed roll-up doors, fixing locks, greasing, lubrication, basic electrical troubleshooting of assembly line equipment, etc…
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment and have the ability to troubleshoot equipment that does not require a special license or certificate.
REQUIREMENTS for Facility Maintenance Technicians:
- Availability to work weekends/evenings/holidays
- Must have basic knowledge in ALL 3 of the following areas:
- Electrical: Working knowledge of 3 phase 480v electrical and control wiring, as well as, electric motors.
- Hydraulics: Working knowledge of hydraulic circuits, valves, pumps and cylinders.
- Conveyors: Working knowledge of conveyor, gear box repair and how to replace bearings.
- Valid driver license required
- Must pass criminal history check and drug screen
Interested and qualified candidates for the Maintenance Technician opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
San Antonio, Texas 78264