Snelling is seeking CDL Drivers /Hot Oil Truck Driver for a busy service company south of San Antonio. This is a direct-hire opportunity to work for a successful company.
- Driving truck with a total capacity in excess of 3 tons.
- Operating a high-pressure pump and burner for heating fluids, using controls such as levers, pedals, and buttons.
- Operating a high-pressure pump to test the integrity of tubing and casing.
- Observing equipment gauges and indicators and hand signals to monitor job activities and conditions.
- Carrying and laying out hoses and joints of pipe from the truck to the wellhead or battery.
- Connecting and disconnecting equipment specifications of loads and equipment.
- Repairing, maintaining, and adjusting equipment, often using hand tools.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbal and written English
- Possess a valid, active Commercial Drivers License (CDL) with Tanker and Hazmat endorsements with a clean driving record
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic problem solving and organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
** Be sure to upload your current resume**
*** Qualified candidates will be contacted to schedule interviews ***