Industrial Painter Part-Time
Snelling San Antonio is currently seeking a motivated self-starter with an interest in joining a highly competent, quality-focused maintenance team. Approximately 20 hours a week $16-$18/hr Paid Weekly! Call (210) 734-6288 to schedule orientation.
- Applies paint, varnishes, stains, and other coatings to interior and/or exterior surfaces with a brush, roller, or other tools.
- Prepares surfaces for painting by removing old paint using paint removers, scrapers, wire brushes, or blowtorches.
- Fills nail holes, cracks, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers using a caulking gun or a putty knife.
- Prepares paint and primers and matches colors.
- May prepare estimates of work time and cost.
- Possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job.
- Works under the close direction of senior apprenticeship and/or formal training in the area of specialty.
- Paid Weekly!
- No rotating shifts
- Weekly direct deposit
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Possess 2 forms of ID to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States Form I-9 Acceptable Documents | USCIS
- Submit to a drug test
- Submit to a criminal background check
- Must have reliable transportation (Public Transportation is NOT available)
- Have or be willing to purchase steel-toed shoes/boots
San Antonio, Texas 78264