Snelling Staffing has immediate openings for experienced Full-Time Industrial High-Pressure Hydro Blasters ($16.50/hr Paid Weekly!) to join a contractor in the paint shop area at a local automotive manufacturing plant. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with great benefits. If you have experience as a High-Pressure Hydro Blaster in an industrial environment apply now to start this week!
- 1st Shift: Saturday & Sunday 6:00am-6:00pm plus two weekdays
- 2nd Shift: Saturday & Sunday 6:00pm-6:00am plus two weekdays
- Working in the Toyota Paint Shop & support areas
- Cleaning paint booth walls, and windows.
- Mopping, cutting and replacing plastic covering, replacing robot covering.
- Cleaning sludge from flood sheets and under booths
- Cleaning purge ports, scrapping and cleaning conveyors rollers, and rails
- Replacing filers, cleaning ovens, replacing foil, cleaning air showers, cleaning tanks
- Cleaning paint over-spray from all surfaces with different chemicals & solvents
- Very physical, non-production, non-assembly position in hot, humid environment
- Prior experience working in an industrial environment as a High Pressure Hydro Blaster
- Must have reliable transportation ( No public transportation available )
- All schedules for this position, full time or part time, include Saturday and Sunday mandatory.
- Must own or will purchase a pair of steel toe shoes or boots. (They sell them at Walmart and Academy.)
- Facial tattoos or piercings can be removed or covered during the shift.
- Fit into a Tyvek/paint suit over your clothes between the sizes of Medium – 2X (Up to size 44 waist
- Available for orientation at the Snelling office one day during the week at 9AM. Be able to spend up to 3 hours completing the onboarding process.
- Once hired, must be available any ONE day during Monday-Friday to arrive between 6:30-6:45am at the Toyota Safety Trailer to be issued your safety sticker.
San Antonio, Texas 78264
$16.50 per hour