Driver / Site Service Technician
Snelling San Antonio has partnered with a premier site services company for non-CDL Class C and CDL Class A drivers. This is a direct-hire opportunity for full-time work and pays $15.00-$23.00/hr depending on experience. We are looking for Site Service Technicians to operate a company service truck and drive to various locations to service/pump/clean portable restrooms or holding tanks at construction sites, industrial facilities, and live events all across South Central Texas.
- Perform basic service truck driving functions in accordance with company and DOT requirements.
- Perform all work duties in a safe manner in accordance with company and DOT safety standards to ensure no accidents or injuries.
- Perform duties by sitting, standing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling. In addition, perform lifting/pushing between 50 and 150 lbs. on a frequent basis during work shifts.
- Conduct portable toilets servicing to company standard.
- Perform customer service interaction when on customer work sites to ensure they are getting the services completed to their standard.
- Provide routing feedback to Operations Manager/Supervisor/Coordinator to be most efficient as well as giving the customer the best service possible.
- Ability to strategically plan for customer needs by discussing their portable toilet needs, so the customer’s current and future needs are satisfied.
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Valid Texas Driver License (CDL or non-commercial)
- Submit to a criminal background check to include DMV
- Submit to a drug screen
Adkins, Texas 78101