Snelling Medical Professionals San Antonio has IMMEDIATE NEED for Certified Medical Assistants $12-$13 DOE near Olmos Park. The Medical Assistant should be experienced in front office and back office processes.
JOB DUTIES include:
- Managing office telephone systems, including answering calls and returning messages
- Scheduling patient appointments and maintaining communication to confirm future appointments
- Documenting patients’ medical information, including medical history and health insurance information
- Performing data entry tasks to document patient records within facility databases and maintaining patient files
- Coordinating daily office activities, greeting patients and checking patients in and out for their appointments
- Recording patients’ vital signs, documenting physicians’ notes and changes in medical conditions
- Taking tissue and fluid samples and sending them in for laboratory analysis
- Prepping exam rooms for clinical procedures and assisting practitioners with patient care
- Assisting physicians during routine checkups, outpatient procedures and other physical exams
- Monitoring and documenting patient symptoms for physicians’ review during clinical exams
- Providing compassionate patient support and care, attention and assistance during office visits
- Preparing and administering medications under the direction of supervising physicians
- Other duties as assigned
- Current Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) licensure valid in the State of Texas
- Current American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate of training
- Minimum of 2-years experience
- Ability to quickly and accurately type doctor notes into EMR as doctor dictates during patient evaluation.
Please submit your resume and application online at https://sanantonio.snelling.com/job-seekers-employment-opportunities/job-search/
We are interviewing for immediate placement.
San Antonio, Texas 78212